Thursday 20 February 2014

💡 ShoutOut Time 💡

Hey Hearts,

Btw I will be calling you all....... HEARTS!!!!! Okay so today I will be giving a shout out to 4 different people who have been very nice to me for the past days. So if this is you Well Done and your now on my blog! Okay here they are..... So first is this girl called RareLove<3 and she is like a sister to me and she has always been there for me and also if you look closely at her status it says her Blogspot if you can't see it then I will write it here....
RareLoveMsp.blogspot.co.uk 

That's her blogspot and it should work hopefully and she is a really nice friend so ILYSM RareLove is a really nice person, glad we're friends. Okay next is........
Is this girl she is really nice her name is cutiirpiie222 and she is very nice. The next two will be on another page of my blog today so cya then guys xox Bye for Now xox

1 comment: