Friday 21 February 2014

πŸ’‘ Shoutout Friday πŸ’‘

Hey my epic hearts


Okay hey guys, now on a Friday will be Shoutout Friday so let's get started.....

First shout out is for x(MiMi)x and she has been nice to me for the last couple years so now your a brand new ....... HEART! Welcome to the ❤️ Family and we will support you no matter what! Next person is........
Her name is sweet me 987 and she really deserves this cause she helped me to level 9 so Ty and welcome to the Heart Crew x ☺️ Next up is .........
 Her name is ishacoolgirl12 and she always helps me and is also my twin for dresses and we both love eachother to BITS! So welcome to the Heart Crew and your welcome to message me at anytime! Btw I do 5 shoutouts every Friday and if your lucky I do 6. Next up is.........
Her name is fairykittenpower and she also helped me to level 5 then I helped her and she is very nice so welcome to the crew sweety your welcome to mssge me. Next up is.........  Actually today we will do 4 so cya guys bye xoxoxo xoxoxo. πŸ’œπŸ’ŽπŸ˜­πŸ˜˜☺️❤️πŸ˜”πŸ’‘πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜₯πŸ˜’πŸ’ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜«☀️πŸ˜πŸ˜žπŸ˜–πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ˜œπŸ‘ΊπŸ˜±πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΉπŸ”œπŸ˜€πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜»πŸ’œ

1 comment: